kwischki, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

Any home available with renters already in place in Port Charlotte area? Looking for a 3bdrm,2 bath pool home. Have a home in WI want to relocate.

Asked by kwischki, Sarasota, FL Sun Oct 30, 2011

Answers

2
Yes, have a luxury 2352 sf wf canal home with pool - high 200's (fantastic home) - owners will rent for up to a year.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
I have two homes side by side for sale with renters in place. Please go to my website: http://www.ClineRealtyTeam.com
They are on Conway Ave. One is a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1,903 sq ft. with a pool for $159,000 on a lake. Three rentors in place!
The other one is a 4bedroom, 2 bath, 1,486 sq. ft home, no pool, four renters in place, on a lake, for $129,000. BOTH are across the street from a golf course, walking distance to a park and minutes to hospitals, shopping, etc.
Are you in town? I'd love to show them to you.
We are having an Open House there this Sunday! Email me at: Donna@ClineRealtyTeam.com. Thanks!