Michelle, Other/Just Looking in San Carlos, CA

Any great real estate agents that have worked with Investors? Need someone who knows how to negotiate for their clients?

Asked by Michelle, San Carlos, CA Wed Oct 6, 2010

I need an agent who knows where the great deals that are out there and willing to work hard for their clients. If you know anyone, have them contact me. Thank you for your assistance

Answers

4
Broad question. If you are particularly looking for North Highlands (95660), then I can recommend quite a few agents that know that area, because they're investing there themselves as well as representing buyers. We also represent Fannie Mae and a few REO asset managers and know properties that will be coming to the market...once they are trashed out, etc.

I don't know that you'll find one experienced buyer's agent in this area that won't be willing to do their best by you. I'd like to discuss more specifically what you're looking for and I could give you some ideas. It may not be me, but I would know others. It all depends on some other factors. Feel free to call if you want to discuss your investment objectives, price range, etc and I'm sure I can give you some good recommendations.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
Hi Mary--I've worked with investors and I am also an investor. Let me know what I can do.

Erin Phillips
916-580-2227
Web Reference: http://SoldByErin.net
Hi Mary,

I am an Investor and a Broker and am happy to work with others that know what they want and are prepared to act when they see it. Call me at 916-544-2300 when you have the time to talk.
Try Deno Merziotis at Prudential California Real Estate.
He is the best negotiator in California when it comes to investor owned properties.

Good Luck!!!