Supremus, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

Any good new 2Br condos under?

Asked by Supremus, Santa Clara, CA Sat Dec 20, 2008

We are in market to buy condo - new ones (or less than 5-10 years old). Our requirements are - safe area, 2 Br, less than 400k, and within half an hour driving distance from Yahoo / Sun or Cisco. Any recommendations on what could be good places to look at ? We are open to townhomes too.... but prefer condos definitely. Any particular areas that we should stay away from? We dont have kids, nor plan to for couple of years. Thanks a lot!

Answers

5
Supremus - contact at least three to four Realtors and interview them all. Let them earn your trust and prove their knowledge and value to you. Then, have the Realtor you choose to work with do a radius search of all potential properties in our desired area. You might have them expand the radius just a bit to check for potential "diamonds outside the mine". Just remember, Realtors work for you, so interview, qualify, and choose the one you feel most comfortable with to make this important decision.

follow the same criteria in looking for a loan professional. Use the internet for info, but find a person who is reputable in your area. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 21, 2008
Good morning!

I found a nice on on South Winchester close to Santana Row at your price point, about 3 years old that looks nice.

A whole brand new development just opening very close to Santana Row also at Loma Verde with many on the market, 3.5% down payment required.

There is a foreclosed home on Jackson in downtown San Jose, 1 year old, but it has a $345 HOA (kind of high for such a new home).

Not a lot but some nice ones. Let me know if I can look for you further! I like to listen to my clients and show only what they specifically have asked to see -- although at this price point you can afford a single family home, but it would require work and updating and it doesn't sound like that would be appealing to you.

Erica M Nelson
http://www.ConnectRealty.com/ericanelson
EricaNelsonEstates@gmail.com
408-416-7090
Hello Mr. Suprimus
I wish you the best with your new move to buy a condo or a town home. Buying a condo with in your specification is not that some things easy, but there are some catches here and there. Can you send me your email or some means of contact to inform you of available listings that matches your requirement? You can send the information to my email at rashidk@remax.net. Or you can call me at 408-509-2604 day time 7days a week. If I don't answer the phone leave a message and I will respond as quick as possible.
Best Regards
Rashid K
Remax star properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 20, 2008
The nearest to meeting all you requirements is in the California Renaisance development at the North end of 1st St just before 237. This is 15 years old but is totally modern in style. There are 2 for sale here.
Another excellent option is in the Alta Mira complex off Lawrence Ecpressway. A little older but probably a superior complex and well inside your 30 min window.
Both of these will sell below or very close to your $400k target.
Let me know if you would like more information.
Theres one on Homestead you might be interested in. Most of the others are older. Send over an email and I can send you the listing details off the mls.

Glen
glenmitchell@remax.net
408-497-1838
Web Reference: http://www.maui4rent..com