Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Martha Crist…, Real Estate Pro in 89084

Any good ideas I could use to do an open house?

Asked by Martha Cristina Tarazona, 89084 Mon Apr 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104084807-7208-Willow-Brush-…

Answers

6
Phillip Scheinman’s answer
Visibility is your most important objective. Make sure there are signs at every traffic artery in the area.

Search http://www.Las-Vegas-Real-Estate-Home.com

Phil Scheinman, ABR, GRI, E-PRO
Broker * Sales Agent * Realtor
Realty One
2831 St. Rose ParkwaySte. 100
Las Vegas, NV 89074
Direct: 702-580-9198
Fax: 702-614-9337
E-mail:smokey25@cox.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
Thank you :)
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
20 door knocks before open house, goal to collect 5 emails and open house 2 times a week. It will equal to 480 leads for you. Potentially 6 figure income from this one task.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 28, 2013
TU Dave,
Now that's what I'm talking about, an Open House with a PURPOSE, a Goal, even a strategy!
-
With a well thought out plan and thorough execution, the goal Dave suggests is completely possible.
Be aware, not all homes are open house candidates. When you do identify 'THE ONE' following Dave's direction will prove beneficial.
-
There are many ways to host a successful open house. But is always starts with a purpose, a goal and an strategy.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ
Balloons on mail box, signs on main roads that will leas them to the location easier. Advertise on craigslist for free... also serve cookies and coffee.

For feedback, make a survey asking people who come to the open house to fill out.

I usually ask for their email address, as a lot of people are hesitant to give a phone number. I never want to seem invasive.

I will ask on my survey what they think of the house, the price, and the condition. I also ask if there is anything they would like to see changed
'Just simple feedback so I can let the owners know.

For the most traffic... have a yard sale on the same day. You would not believe how many folks come out for a yard sale, and sometimes they are interested in the house. You just NEVER know.

You do not at all have to spend a lot of money to have good traffic to your open house. If your price is good, and it is well advertised, you will have a good amount of stop ins.
The yard sale idea is great Thank you !!
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013
Put balloons on your signs, that will make people twist their heads to see the sign and will also indicate that the Open House is happening now and not some old sign left behind by another Realtor.
Thank you
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013
See me at our meeting in the morning. I have some ideas.
Good Ideas are always welcome !
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013