Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

neel25187, Home Buyer in Texas

Any experienced realtor for properties within 60607 zip in Chicago downtown?

Asked by neel25187, Texas Wed Nov 28, 2012

Answers

12
Lucid Realty’s answer
I lived in University Village for 10 years and do a lot of business in the area. I also share my commission with my buyers while still providing full service. My rebated can easily be worth a couple thousand dollars to you. You can call me at 312-738-0232. My Web site is below.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 29, 2012
Plenty of quality properties exist in this zip code and are presently available. Be sure to get prequalified first before you begin your search process. Should you need any assistance feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
I am happy to help you with your search for a property in downtown Chicago. Please feel free to email me with more details and we can discuss the market and go over any questions that you have.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Josh Weinberg
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
LOVE IT! I l work downtown. Email at jmichaels@remax.net and I will assist
Kale Realty. 548 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60607. Ask for Nick Baker. Tell him Tom Kossnar sent you. Kale has been located in 60607 since 1951! You will be glad you did.
Nick Patterson. Nick Baker is in a different office.
Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012
I workd for the # 1 company and I am a top agent - what do you need done?
Yes, I am very familiar with the area.

60607 covers a large area, from the west loop to University Village. I just closed a condo in 1500 Monroe yesterday and my old office was on Taylor Street in University Village.

My services to you as a buyer are free.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
I am surprised you have not received more responses. There are about 2K agents who work in that area of the downtown. It is no different that 60611 or 60610, 60642 etc. We all work those areas.
Absolutely...please visit my website at MyNewInvestment.com and read my areas of specialty and my testimonials. If you would like me to represent you and you are not currently working with another Realtor please contact me and we'll get started.

Ed
There are a ton of agents that can help you out. I would interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with. I would be happy to help!
Yes, I am happy to help. Please call or email me. I look forward to working with you.

Shirin Rezania
Koenig & Strey
900 N. Michigan Ave, suite 1700
312-493-7983
srezania@koenigstrey.com
Yes, are the properties located in a specific building that you are looking to purchase or sell?

Please email me with more information and I am happy to help you with any questions.

Thank you!

Josh
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com