Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Sonya, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Any condos for sale that's been newly remodeled??

Asked by Sonya, Miami, FL Wed Jul 10, 2013

price range 150k-250k
good neighboorhood

Francesca McFeely’s answer
Hello Sonya:

There are many condos for sale that are newly remodeled. It depends upon the area that you are looking for. With over 20 years experience in the Miami market, I can offer you homes within your price range that can afford you an excellent return on investment if you have the right agent working hard for you.

I can provide you the best home, at the best location for the best price. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

Please call me today for a free marketing analysis.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
Of course, there are many! If you are still looking for an agent to assist you please feel free to contact me.
Hi Sonya! If you need assistance in finding a condo here in South Florida let me know. I am an agent with Macken Realty and we have a huge selection of properties to offer you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

David Hantman
Real Estate Agent-Macken Realty
Cell: (305) 527-4922
Email: davidahantman@gmail.com
Carrington Real Estate has over hundreds of condos available through their REO department. If you would like me to refer you to a realtor that handles the REO's I will be happy to do so. Just shoot me an email at whitney.hall@carringtonms.com or call me at 239-471-9829. We are also lending up to 97% on condos
Hello Sonya,
There are many newly remodeled condos on the market in different areas.I just sold one, lender required 30% down payment,l would be happy to help you find it.
Dear Sonya,

I have a lot of condos in my portfolio that I will be happy to present to you.
Do you prefer a high rise or lower Mediterranean style? How many bedrooms do you need? Is there any area in particular you prefer or I can suggest?
Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com and I will be happy to assist you.
Mrs. Sonya,

They are plenty of condos nearby. Which area you are looking for? Please be free to contact me at anytime for any questions you have at laelanielarach@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Laelanie Larach
Vision Realty
Hi Sonya,

As Tamika mentioned there a plenty remodeled condos. However keep in mind that if financing a condo purchase 20% down payment is highly likely since lenders are still reluctant to finance condo purchasers. Single family home purchasers still can be financed with FHA (3.5%) or conventional (5%) down payment.

For more information give us a call ...786-704-8482.

The Andre Shambley Group
Real Living FSR Surfside
Good morning.
There are plenty of remodeled condos throughout miami and broward counties. What area are you looking in. Please contact me and I would be more than happy to email you a list a great condos to choose frm.

Thank you.
Tamika Moses
Keller Williams SW