Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

Tony Escobedo, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

Any agents out there that work with investors? Call me I work with a group of partners and we are looking to buy/fix/flip props in KC

Asked by Tony Escobedo, San Diego, CA Tue May 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Christine Anderson’s answer
Good Afternoon Tony,

I have a great deal of experience and with Single and Multi Family investment property. I have a strong knowledge of the area, where there is good potential for growth and what to look for in investment property. I would be happy to share my knowledge and experience with you as well as get to know what your long and short term goals are. Feel free to contact me direct at (816) 217-6028. I look forward to hearing from you sonn!

Christine Anderson
Real Estate Professional
Realtor®, CDPE®
Century 21 All-Pro
Office: (816) 505-3338
Direct: (816) 217-6028
Missouri & Kansas Licensed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 29, 2012
I work with investors all the time. I have an extensive background in selling foreclosures and short sales plus do the hard work of finding those diamonds in the rough. Call me at 816.590.0295
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer