Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

KD, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Any agent here that is specialized in finding and dealing with foreclosures?

Asked by KD, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Jan 17, 2013

Looking for an agent to find a foreclosed house around 30k-50k, while the house is assessed 80k
And I would like to apply for FHA 203k. e.g. get the house for 40k, and put in 10-15k to renovate it.

Answers

5
Becky Price’s answer
Please keep in mind that if you're looking to move anytime soon, a foreclosure or short sale may not be for you. They often take months to close, before you can move in. Also, most are as is and many have been vacant for months or years. Contact a realtor agent who can help you find homes in your price range. A great thing about this area is that you can find houses to fit your budget, whatever it is.
Knowing what area of Pittsburgh would be a key requirement as the 'burgh is BIG!
Hello, I am very knowledgeable about foreclosures, REOs, short sales, and other types of investment properties. I have 2 good homes in your category right now. One is at 807 Maple Street, White Oak, and the other is at 517 Pittsburgh St, Scottdale. You can see these on Realtor.com.
Hi KD, I specialize in Foreclosures in the Maryland and Washington, DC area. If you want to invest here, I can help you.
If you limit yourself to foreclosures you may find that the properties may not meet your needs. Foreclosure properties are not always good deals. Instead look for properties that meet your needs and if there happen to be foreclosures that meet your requirements and are good deals, great. Often time properties that are not foreclosure are very good buys and they may be much easier to deal with. Don't limit yourself. Keep all reasonable options open.