Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Giggs, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Any agent experienced with foreign buyers and setting up LLP ?

Asked by Giggs, Atlanta, GA Tue Jun 14, 2011

Hi
We are from Asia and we want to setup an LLC so that we can use that to purchase funds instead of using our personal names? Is that possible and legal? Can anybody advise how we can do it? Tax rates, implications etc.. The agent should be experienced with foreign buyers. Please reply if you had done anything similar please? Thanks!

Answers

5
I purchased 2 multi family units in Rochester, last year, I live in Singapore, didn't have to go further than my bank in Singapore, I set up on line llc, used a home inspector and asked alooooot of questions. If you want more details I am willing to help, my email is nntun03@gmail.com, ryes, nntun
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
tnx mate will write you soon.
Flag Sun Nov 4, 2012
Talk to a local attorney

Or try setting up LLC online

It's cheaper but only if you are comfortable with it
Yes, I have worked with foreign buyers. Strongly recommend they talk to an accountant in terms of setting up an LLP and or an attorney. Lucky for me, each time the bank they used took care of all the financing here.

Best of luck.

Spirit
Giggs,

We can help connect you with our local attorney who has done this for multiple foreign investors. We work with numerous foreign investors and would be happy to assist you. We are not Realtors, we are straight forward investors and can give you many, many legitimate references.

You can email us at 1855JOEBUYS@gmail.com or call us directly and leave a voice message with your contact information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Joe & Pam
1-855-JOE-BUYS
We can assist you, we work with and manage several real estate portfolios for out of town investors. Contact me anytime.

585-754-8955 is my office number.