Acozz, Home Buyer in 11980

Any Short sales or Foreclosures in Whispering pines Yaphank NY?

Asked by Acozz, 11980 Thu Jul 22, 2010

Answers

8
There are two units that are short sales. A 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom. Condo's in Colonial Woods/Whispering Pines complex range in price from high 189990 to mid 250,000. If you would like more information contact me @ dmsteppingstone@hotmail.com
If you are working with cash, you will not need to per-qualify for a loan, you will however need to provide your agent with proof of income. If you need a loan, you will need a pre-qual note before going out to view the homes in question.

Feel free to contact me regarding your search, there are quite a few homes for sale in those developments, and having sold one recently, I can help you from point A to point Z.

Feel free to private message me, if you would like I could email you a list of all homes in the developments in question, as well as the short sales.
I would suggest you get a mortgage pre-qualification so that you know what your budget is for purchasing a home. You may be surprised and realize that you may be able to look at homes other than short sales.
Acozz, did you ever find a place out in Yaphank? Ralph Windschuh, Century 21 Princeton Properties, 631-467-0009
call me - 631 831 9048 -

I have a unit in there that's in contract right now -short sale. If it doesn't go through, feel free to contact me. There's a very good chance that the current deal will go through - we are very close to getting bank approval, but you never know and it's always good to have back ups.

so if you're interested in that - let me know. I mean, I hope the current buyers get it because they've been through a lot with the waiting and all, but we'll see.
Keep in mind that not all foreclosures are such great bargains, therefore don't overlook some traditional sales, as some may turn out to be a much better bargain. Currently MLS is showing 7 available units, ranging from $239,900-$279,999. The available short sale is listed at $269,000, it features 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath and 2 half baths--for additional information you can check out http://www.mlsli.com, under condo/co-ops for sale and then by area.
There is currently 8 available listings in Whispering Pines/Commons in Yaphank. One of them is a short sale. If you're not currently working with an agent, I would be happy to speak with you and show you any/all of the available properties there. A short sale or foreclosure may not be the most inexpensive way if that's what you're trying to do. Please contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
If you send me your first name, last name & email address, I will provide you with a free account on lIsting book and you will be notified immediately of every short sale anywhere in the MLS area.

Gail@GailGladstone.com
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com