Retired Mail…, Both Buyer and Seller in El Cajon, CA

Any SINGLE story homes (1500-2000 sf) in this Kensington Way area?

Asked by Retired Mailman, El Cajon, CA Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

Please feel free to contact me to get listings that are available in this area as they become available.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Dear Retired Mailman,

There are opportunities that may ultimately meet your needs but be well prepared to act quickly as the best new listings go lightening fast. If you want to discuss a game plan set up to ensure we find you the perfect home in a timely manner and negotiated the best price please feel free to contact me at your convenience. At this moment we have one single family home on one level but just a tad bigger than you are looking for at 2,160 air conditioned square feet.

If you want to send me your e-mail I will be happy to inform you immediately when we see new opportunities in Anthony Groves/Victoria Groves. Some of the neighboring communities may also be worthy consideration.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Please let me know how I can help. When will you be coming out here to view property? It would be my pleasure to set up an automatic MLS search for you.Kind regards,
I would be happy to help you find a single story home in Kensington Way.
Please contact me directly at or at 561 577 6079 so we can talk more about the home you are looking for.

Eder Hanna.