Home Buying in Yonkers>Question Details

Samantha, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

Any NICE co-ops in Yonkers that accept dogs?

Asked by Samantha, Yonkers, NY Thu Jul 26, 2012

Are there ANY co-ops in the nicer parts of Yonkers that accepts small dogs? Trying to buy a 2-bedroom and Devon Plaza is very anti dogs (and extremely rude might I add). Any listing similiar to that complex within a 200,000 price range would be helpful. We fell in love with the place but we can't part with our furry friend. Locations including Hartsdale, White Plains and anything near mass transit are ok too.

Answers

10
Westchester coops that love pets! Well...maybe not as much as you do, but well enough. I always get many requests from buyers looking for pet friendly coops in Westchester. So I did a little homework in the Westchester MLS and came up with this list. The information provided is only for coops. Sorry renters... I don't have a full list for you .

Some of these buildings take all pets, some take restricted weight, some take only cats or smaller animals. You must contact the management company to get the real scoop. Some are very strict about their pet policy and others...well just just say they have poor vision.

AskRey.net has not verified these listings, therefore as a caring guardian, please undertake full research and verify information posted before entering into any agreement. If you would like full listings of coops or condos that are currently available for sale in these buildings... AskRey.

Caryl Ave. Carlyle Ave, Yonkers NY 10705

Riveredge David Lane, Yonkers NY 10701

Gateway Gateway Rd, Yonkers NY 10703

Hilltop Acres Hilltop Acres, Yonkers NY 10704

Kimberly Gardens Midland Ave, Yonkers NY 10704

Emerald Court Palisade Ave, Yonkers NY 10703

Valentine Manor Riverdale Ave, Yonkers NY 10705

Sadore Lane Gardens Sadore Lane, Yonkers NY 10705

If this helps you... Like AskReynet on Facebook!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hilltop Acres does not accept dogs- i called for a coops and they said no dogs
Flag Mon Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for the heads up! A lot of those listings in Yonkers aren't our 'top' choice but def. worth considering. Trying to stay within the 10710 or 10708 in Yonkers. Thanks!
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
There are nice Co-op in Yonkers that accept dogs; you just have to ask the real estate agent you are working with tofind one for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
I just listed a couple of great units that allow dogs. Send me your information, and I will forward them to you.

Debby Frank, SFR
Coop Specialist
web: http://www.westchesterbydebbyfrank.kwrealty.com
mobile: (914) 498-5443
email: debbyshomes@aol.com
The Kimberly Gardens Co-Op allows dogs with restricted weight and is close to the Metro-North.
There are some on Bronx River Road
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
Ahh, I know Jimberly Gardens and I'm not particularly interested in those buildings. Any where else?
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
We have 2 listings in Yonkers, Bronxville PO in a coop building that is pet friendly. - both l bedroom and l bath. If any intereest, call me at 914-318-6485. Lois Santarsiero
Hi Lois. Thanks for responding. I think I know which coop you are talking about. 824 or 828? We fell in love with a 2 bedroom in one of those buildings.....and then we seen the maintenance fees. If its over 1,000 on those fees, I'd have to look else where even though I really want one there.
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012
Hi Samantha, how are you? My name is Maurice Banton at REMAX distinguished Homes And Properties @ 52 Pondfield Road West Bronxville NY 10708. Please contact me direct
914 320 0325 or email me at mbanton7@hotmail.com and I will see what I can find for you in Yonkers NY.
Thank You,
Maurice
Hi Samantha:

Yes there are! I have many listings I can show you . Please contact me to set-up appointment @914320-2639 or E-mail me@FredNussen.com.

You go into my Web-site to access all the listings that allow dogs @ http://frednussen.WHen I go to work for you I will always put your interest first.

I look forward to adding you to my long list of satisfied customers.

Fred Nussen
Licensed Associate Broker
CBR- Certified Buyer Representative
Delphi Real Estate
Web Reference: http://frednussen.com
Actually, I have access to over 40 co-op listings in Yonkers, Hartsdale, and White Plains that allow dogs. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me @ stavros.pantelis@era.com

Have a great Day

Stavros
Thank you! Will do.
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi, Absolutely, I'm currently working with a few buyers with your exact same criteria. If you would like me to send you listings that allow dogs feel free to message me directly.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914 406 9023
Saving your info now. Thanks Chris!
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi Samantha: I'll be happy to help you find co-ops in Yonkers that accepts pets. It's really easy to do a search for that. We can even search by zip code to find units in the areas that you prefer. Please call me at the office so that we can further discuss your strategy. Best of all, I'll also help you to analyze the market to make sure you're getting the best deal. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. 914-273-9688. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.
Keeping you in mind! Thanks.
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012