Home Buying in San Jose>Question Details

VWhaus, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Any NACA trained Realtors out there? We're in under writing and are ready to start making offers

Asked by VWhaus, San Jose, CA Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

10
Hello David, according to NACA's website, they provide the list. I would be honored to register with them and represent you if you would like, contact me through my Trulia profile and email me your home search criteria; i.e. approved budget, req'd number of beds/bath, location, etc. Kind regards.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Hello David, I was talking about real estate agent, not loan agent. The agent you choose needs to be preregistered with NACA, and I think that agent agrees to share some of their commission with NACA.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
I believe NACA requires you to work with one of their in-house agents for buyer representation. Anyone who represents you has to be preregistered with them. Check back with NACA to confirm.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
NACA transaction tend to be extremely difficult so a lot of realtors are not accepting offers on NACA loans so it it may take awhile.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Andrea...yes you are correct. A NACA registered agent. Do you know of any?
Thank you for the response Andrea. Yes, NACA has their own in house loan counselors, but we get to select our realtor....as long as they are NACA trained. I'm hoping some one will chime in....
Thank you for your response Yvonne, but the loan program stipulates that only NACA trained realtors are qualified to assist us. Thank you again for your response.

David O.
Hi VWhaus,

Sorry, I'm not a NACA realtor, but I'm a broker that can help you make offers.
What kind of a home are you looking for? What price range?

Thank you and hope to hear from you,
Yvonne Han
Thank you for your question:

NACA is an excellent organization. It is my understanding that NACA has a list of REALTORS who specialize in offers where you are getting your financing with a NACA loan and that NACA will give you that list of REALTORS for you to select from.

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.
Thank you for the feedback Gilbert...but I gotta think there are some who work with NACA loans. My fingers are crossed....