Nikki, Home Buyer in

Any GOOD realtor out there for Corona area?

Asked by Nikki, Tue Feb 5, 2013

We are in a process of buying our first home however we don't have an agent yet. We need someone with a great communication skills and truly cares about us and our needs. Someone who does his/ her homeworks, willing to take time to answer our questions and willing to fight for us to get our dream home. We also need someone who specialize in FHA loan as well. Thank you

Answers

24
Doug Beaver’s answer
I use a lender that has an FHA underwriter in house. I am a straight shooter that will tell you both the good and bad about any home. My focus is on you the buyer and your best interest at all times.

Call Doug Beaver 951-258-5095 I work full time and have over 10 years in this business.
DougBeaver@NorcoRealtor.com for my email text me at 951-258-5095 but please identify yourself in the text.
What an exciting time for you! The best place to start is to ask friends, family, and co-workers for a recommendation. If they were happy with their agent they will be more than happy to refer them. If they were not satisfied with their agent they will let you know who not to use. Good Luck!
You really can't go wrong with any experienced agent at The Homefinding Center in Corona.

Hi Nikki,

First Time Home Buyers are my specialty. I also live in Corona and understand the needs of the first time buyer. I am patient and do not mind explaining the process. It can be scary and overwhelming the first time. I also work with a couple of different lenders who have some great first time home buyer loan programs. Please feel free to call me, text, or email me. I do not believe in pressuring buyers. I get great satisfaction from helping people buy their dream home.

Nichole Wambold

RE# 01178641
Clarion Realty Group
951-453-0487
wamboldnichole@sbcglobal.net
Did you find that"Great Realtor ® Yet ?
Hello Nikki
By now you may have found an agent but if not, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to assist you in finding your dream home.

Josephine
626-233-4618
josephineshiau@gmail.com
Shiauteam
Hi Nikki,
There are a number of great Agents out there. I am very patient with first time buyers as that is a special niche. Many Agents don't have patience with first time buyers. I suggest interviewing several Agents to find out there philosophy.
Please let me know if I can be of service.

Lydia Kray
Realty One Group
http://www.LydiaKray.com
cell 951-733-1058
Nikki,

I will be happy to help you. I have about 18 years experience selling homes in Corona and surrounding areas and a book full of cards and letters from past clients. Living in Corona myself, I know the areas very well. I am a full time Realtor with no children at home so I can give my full attention to my clients like yourself. I work with mostly first time buyers and will wrok with you daily to help you find your new home. There are some great programs for FHA buyers with less money down. I can refer you to some great lenders who have these programs.

Heidi Franklin
Remax Partners
(909) 772-8842 cell
heidi@heidisellshomes.com
Nikki,
Did you find that GREAT REALTOR ® Yet ?

If not give me a call 951-258-5095 Text or Call but if text identify yourself in the text please...
Sure, Jennifer Stabile with Remax Real Pros @ (951) 453-8686. I have lived in Corona since 1979 and I am an at home real estate licensed mom that would love to help anyone with buying and/or listing a home!
Grace Yocky
Cell# 951-532-5129
Note: for more info. Visit my website at http://www.gracehomeforyou@kwrealty.com
Grace, is this a mixture of your email and website address? Have you clicked on it?
Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013
Hi Nikki, Thank you for sending me this massage, I'm a first time buyer expert, and I work for FHA, since 2001, I believe this is a grate program for you or any one buying their first home. I'm sending you my information, call me anytime with any question about real estate, keep in touch, thank you, and Best regards
Grace Yocky
cell# 951-532-5129
gracehomeforyou@yahoo.com
NOTE: visit my website at http://www.gracehomeforyou@kwrealty.com
I love it when someone sends me a "Massage"!
Flag Wed Apr 16, 2014
Your best Realtor will be one who has years of experience in negotiationg the market, is honest and ethical in their business (with a good reputation among the other local Realtors who may be listing your dream home), knows how to be agressive without being adversarial.
and ........
relates to you in a way that makes you feel comfortable.

You'll be working very closely during the whole home buying process and after the things mentioned above, your Realtor MUST be someone you can easily get in touch with and get help, updates and information from in a way that is most comfortable for you.

Finally, don't hire one person that says they can do the loan AND be your agent at the same time. Since 1996, I haven't seen anyone who could do both well.

I'm available for any Real Estate questions or assistance. Just click on "contact".
Web Reference: http://CoronasBestHomes.com
Hi Nikki

Do get in touch with the many fine agents responding to
Your question.

You should be in great shape.

Best regards
Ruth
Web Reference: http://ruthandperry.com
Nikki,
Shopping for a realtor can be difficult. Try to spend some time with phone interviewing to get comfortable with one that sounds compatible to your liking. Having your loan in place with a lender first helps the agent to get started with the price range for your search. Be prepared as Corona has little inventory now. Therefore, the agent chosen must be on top of the market to make you the strongest FHA buyer out there in the flood of offers coming in on every available property. Be patient with the agent and remember....timing is everything in the real estate business.
If I can be of further service to you as a buyer's agent, let me know, as I've lived in Corona for 20 years and specialize with first time home buyers.
Not exactly what I'd call a glowing endorsement Brad.

Hi Nikki,
You can find a great real estate agent at The Homefinding Center off Green River Road.
Hi Nikki,

As a person who has nothing to benefit from who you choose as an agent, I would be willing to refer you to 1-2 very good real estate agents in the Corona area and who also live there.

I can give you my perspective as a lender on how to choose an agent to work with and why it's so important. Choosing the wrong agent can really make or break your home buying experience.

Real Estate agents don't really specialize in lending. You know the saying, "Jack of all trades, master of none"? In today's crazy lending environment that involves so many new regulations, guideline changes, and nuances in lending, trying to specialize in government financing (FHA, VA, USDA) and be the best real; estate agent is literally impossible.

Most agents I know who try to broker out the loan and be the RE Agent are asking for trouble. If you want the best lender and the best agent, you need a specialist in each industry. And just because an agent may have their NMLS loan originator license means nothing.....anyone can get that...the test is a piece of cake and has nothing to do with real world lending.

Nikki, for your purchase loan, you really need to consider properly comparing an FHA loan vs. a Conventional loan with various types (or none) of private mortgage insurance. FHA is making some serious changes that I don't think you will like.

Whether you choose FHA or Conventional financing, I can also get you approved for a down payment or closing cost assistance program.

And one last thing to consider, make sure you have a Preferred Buyer Advantage Loan Approval. Anything less is setting yourself up for potential disappointment and will make it more difficult to get your offer accepted. You can read more about it in the link below.

Call me if you are interested in talking. (951) 215-6119
My husband and I are what you are looking for! We are a full time team that enjoy working with first time home buyers and have experience working with FHA buyers and getting their offers accepted. Please feel free to call or email anytime. (714) 381-7347 or kristybanks@kw.com
Hello Nikki,

It is great that you and your family are interested in purchasing your first home. I personally have lived in Corona for 13 years now and I am very knowledgable of the area. As a professional I adapt to the pace of all my clients needs to assure that everyone has a great buying experience. You can visit me on my website at http://www.ameerahsellshomes.com or visit my Broker's website at http://www.apreus.com. There maybe some helpful information available for you on either sites. I do have several lenders that I work with that would be able to assist you with your FHA loan.

I would love to talk with you to discuss your interest further. I can be reach at 909-957-4363 or send me an email at ameerah.bolden@apreus.com. I would love to assist you and your family. Have a wonderful evening.
I would suggest calling the local companies that you feel comfortable with:, Prudential California Century 21, Coldwell Banker, First Team Real Estate, etc. Ask for the Broker and ask who they would recommend. They should be able to give you a few names, that you would feel comfortable with. My advice,do not commit to a 'Buyer / Broker Agreement upfront. Work with the agent on a couple of showings, and see if you're personalities are compatible When all is said and done, it's all about trust. Once you feel comfortable, I am sure you have made the right choice. There a lot of agents that will fulfill your needs, so don't worry, you will find everything you want in an agent.

Stuart Perry
DRE #10205537
29121 Overland Drive
Temecula, CA 92590
Mobile (909) 322-4111
Fax (800) 734-8043
Hi Nikki.

I am a REALTOR here in Corona and really enjoy working with first time home buyers. My wife is my business partner and specializes in providing FHA loans as well. We have 20 years of experience in real estate and I grew up in this area, so I'd love to show you around.

So, if you are interested in discussing your needs and how we might be able to team up to help you find your dream home, just give me a call at 1-866-766-1112 or email me at tom@hiltonthomas.com

I wouldn't want to "brag" about how good or great I am, however, I do have several testimonials on my Trulia Pro Agent page along with my Bio and certifications.

I have as much time as you need if you would like to get together for lunch to discuss your needs and goals.

Warm regards,

Thomas Jandt
REALTOR & CEO
Hilton Thomas & Associates, Inc.
A Real Estate Company
http://www.hiltonthomas.com
Toll Free 1-866-766-1112
tom@hiltonthomas.com
Hi Nikki, just a few tips:
1.Personally interview 2/3 Realtors
2.Ask to see their recent closed sales representing buyers in the past 6 months ( minimum of 2 closed )
3. Ask for 2/3 past client referrals and actually call them.
After that, make your choice and go to town.

Keller Williams Corona has a lot of great buyers agents, ask for lori soliz or Elizabeth hardy!

For your loan approval ( check with Derek Steele at Provident Lending.

Best wishes,

Jory BlKe
Web Reference: Http://www.JoryBlake.com
Hi Nikki,
How can I assist you?
Hi Nikki
I live in the area and would be glad to help you find your dream home. I've been a local resident since 1987. Call me any time at 951 264-9012.

Vince Motel
DRE#01912996