Ladi   Acv2, Home Buyer in 11207

Any First Time Home Buying Seminars in the area ?

Asked by Ladi Acv2, 11207 Mon May 20, 2013

me and my family are currently looking to buy a house . I am a little confused on how to approach this , and wanted to know of any seminars any one could recommend .

Answers

5
First time home buyer seminars are offered by many non-profits organizations and its a long list. I'll give you a couple and Email me for a complete list, like CAMBA 718-287-2600 ,located at Church Ave./ Flatbush Ave , NHS (718) 469-4679 ..they have offices in all boroughs and PACC (Pratt Area Community Council) 718-522-2613 .. They all offer many different programs that teach and inform you of different programs available and getting you ready for that big day. Email me and I will forward other information that may help you.. George My email is tymsavers@aol.com
Thank You , your answer was very helpful . if you don't mind i gave my sister the e-mail address. Thanks again .
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Dear Ladi Acv2:

I would recommend that you have a personal one on one meeting with a mortgage banker and then a real estate agent. Why wait for a seminar when you could have someone help you on a personal level right now? This way you can set it up at your convenience, get all your questions answered and the icing on the cake it that it is FREE!

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hello Ladi,

Funny you should say that...
We are organizing a first time homebuyer's seminar at our office very soon.
Email or call me for a date.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
will do . thank you
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
You'll find a bunch. Seminars are often a brief and general presentations of the home buying process. Most have a Realtor and Loan Officer talking about what they do and pretty much give you a general idea of the mere basics.

I myself do homebuyer seminars, and it's never as good for you the buyer, as meeting with a Loan Officer one-on-one. There is so many different scenarios and so many aspects to the home buying process. It's best to have a Loan Officer who can not only explain all there is to know about financing your home, about what he/she is seeing out there in the market today, answer the general questions you'd see in a seminar, etc. but to be able to review your credit along with all your documentation and be able to give you a personalized analysis of your specific situation, there is just much more value in that.

It's one thing to ask questions in a seminar, but another to be able to have a long and detailed discussion about your concerns, options, questions, etc. you want to be able to fully understand what's out there for homebuyers to take full advantage of. Trust me, a one-on-one session is simply better.

I have offices in Brooklyn available for us to meet if you'd like to go over this in person. I can give you information on downpayment assistance programs that might or might KOT work for you and go over pretty much anything and everything about purchasing your home. I guarantee you that by the time you leave you'll feel like you graduated home buying college!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 659-2011 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
I can provide you with the contact info for the first-time home buyers program coordinators. Feel free to call or email me.

917-685-2518
wenthom4@gmail.com