Home Buying in Ann Arbor>Question Details

William Wall, Other/Just Looking in Saint Louis, MO

Ann Arbor Condo?

Asked by William Wall, Saint Louis, MO Sat Jul 19, 2008

Arbor next month to attend law school at U-Michigan. I'd like something reasonably close to the law school, but anything off a bus line that will take me there will work too. I'm looking for a condo mainly because I've heard the apartment situation is rough -- a person that attended there undergrad from my firm instructed me that the best setup is renting/leasing a condo from someone rather than going the apartment route. I'd prefer a 1 BR, but could do a 2 BR if the price was right. I'd say 900-1200 per month is my range, with 1200 being my max.

Answers

6
HI William, yes I know of several. Sounds like other Realtors in Ann Arbor do too. You can google me to find out plenty of information on me and my team.
Or start your search for rentals below.
Welcome to Ann Arbor. There are lots to choose from out there. Are you in town? I am a long term area professional with 18 years of Leasing experience. I would be happy to chat with you regarding your Relocation to Ann Arbor. Your friend has given you some sound advise, and even better that you are seeking a professional. Having a personal leasing consultant to assist you with your move to town is a great plan, and no cost to you. In most cases the lanlord compensates your agent! I can easily assist and would love to. I can be reached at 734-395-4990. Take a moment to save the attached URL to your favorites, and you will have access to my Virtual Real Estate Office. I can add listings to this site, and you can login and see them. Call me and let me know when you are looking to move.

Thanks again, and Welcome to Tree Town!

Caitlin A. Phillips/ Prudential Snyder & Company Realtors
There are 2 best choices for you I am not sure if this link works when I post it, so please call accredited buyers representative Nancy Milam at 734-320-2458 to see these http://aaar.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=556882508&…
One good choice could be; 2319 Packard, Unit 106B, it is priced at $800/mo. 1 bedroom ,1bath. It is indeed on the bus route and within a 10 min. bike ride to the Law Quad.
If you are interested in renting I know a really good landlord, he may have some space. But I do not know what he would have. I also know of a program where you can share a house with others for much less money(not an animal house). As far as renting a condo we have some for rent there are currently 9 in the MLS for rent less than or equal to $1,000/mo.
Feel free to write or call me for help.
Respectfully,
Todd Lands
TODDL@AMERITECH.NET
734/ Mi-LANDS (645-2637)
I've got the MLS right here with 3 right off the bat - if you email me at sara@saramaddock.com, I'll send you this link. I have time to show you these or any others tomorrow before or after my open house.