Home Buying in Butler County>Question Details

Anna, Other/Just Looking in Fremont, CA

Among the cities of Trenton, Hamilton, Middletown, Fairfield, Monroe, which city will have the best job growth, better schools,

Asked by Anna, Fremont, CA Sun Aug 12, 2012

cash flow and future appreciation?

Answers

1
It is hard to say. I own property in Hamilton and am happy. Middletown has been a landlord market for a couple of years now. Monroe schools just went into State receivership. Trenton seems to bring up the opinion to far out for a lot of people.Watch yourself in Fairfield it is mainly a owner occupied area except for the condos which most are not FHA approved which may not matter when you are buying but can hurt you when it is time to resell.
Thank you for answering my question in Trulia! I am an out of state investor. Is it not good to buy an investment property in Middletown because it has been a landlord market for a couple of years? Is it good or bad that Monroe school went into State receivership? Is it good to buy an investment property in Trenton around $115K-$120K? The properties are newer. Which price arrange is good for long-term investment: $50K-$70K, $70K-$90K, or $90K-$120K? Thank you very much for your advice!
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012