uchensonwu, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Am interested in purchasing a rental/investment property in the Phoenix area.?

Asked by uchensonwu, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jul 16, 2012

What are the best areas for the best value and high rent / purchase ratio? What are the other factors I should be looking for? I am looking to invest up to 150K.

Answers

10
There are many properties listed under $150k, it just depends what type of tenant base you are looking for. The outlying areas will have new properties most single family homes in your price range. If you prefer to find properties more centrally located you will find the homes will be a little older and maybe more townhomes and condos.

I would be happy to help you.

Call me anytime 602-552-6421
or email gordon@az1homesearch.com
The West Valley has the strongest growth right now. With the Loop 303 nearing completion and 2 regional malls beginning construction and a lot of land available for growth. Builders are building new homes in your price range and there are many deals for investment properties with very good rental rates for a good ROI. Our company also does property management and we have no vacancies right now. Rentals are being rented as fast as they are being listed. In the West Valley a $150K purchase should yield between $1000-1350/month rent.
San Tan Valley/Queen Creek is a really desirable place right now, in the valley. Currently I have one that already has a tenant and the owner is looking for a buyer, without moving the tenant out, and it is listed for a little over 100k!

If it's something that you aren't looking for, I would be willing to help you find something that you are interested in.
Feel free to e-mail me at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com with what you are looking for, criteria, area?
Or you can give me a call at 480-275-9566.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I am a very experienced agent that will find investment properties for my clients. Many homes have tenants in place already.

Home prices are going up. Normally the more house you buy, the more rent you get. I know you likely want the most bang for your buck.

Area is a determining factor too. I would start with seeing what your money can buy first.

Second, I would send your rental comps in that area, to show you what rent that property could draw.

Please call or email with your search criteria and I will send you all listings up to 150k. It's that simple.
I am a very experienced buyers' agent and property manager. I would be happy to help you. The rental market has remained strong here even through the downturn over the last several years. I have many clients that have purchased homes with this strategy. This is a lovely part of the valley and I have sold several homes in the area over the last couple years. I hope you like to golf!

Here is a link to view the condition of the rental market:

http://www.armls.com/docs/rent-check/rent-check-march-2013.p…
Home prices are going up. Normally the more house you buy, the more rent you get.

Patricia Van Houten
REALTOR®
Diamondback Realty LLC
#1 Producer 2010, 2011

15655 W Roosevelt St #101
Goodyear, AZ 85338
602-323-7777 CELL
888-708-5748 FAX
realtorpatty@q.com
you dont make money renting,only when you sell.
What are the criteria that have regarding your investment? Do you have a specific rate of return in mind? Are you considering purchase one home or multiple homes or multi family property? Are you looking for a home that is rent-ready or are you expecting renovation expenses? Are you financing your purchase or paying cash? Are you looking for a newer home or older home? Are you planning to hold the property for a specific time period? Are you planning to self-manage your home or hire an agent to do this for you? The answers to many of these questions will direct me to an area that will be best suited to your needs, risk tolerance, and budget. There are many factors to consider when purchasing an investment home and this are just some questions to get the whells turning. I started in this business as an investor and fell in love with real estate! I have served many investors, am an investor myself and have extensive recommendations from my clients on my trulia.com profile. Feel free to email, call, or text me anytime at 480-382-9681.
Goodyear, Avondale and Laveen areas you will find newer homes less than 7 years that are less than 150k . Please call or email for Active listings. The majority of listings you find online are already under contract. Decent ROI. Call or email so I can better assist you.
Thank you
Goodyear and avondale are both good areas with good value. Newer homes as well. I'd be happy to help u locate a property.