Home Buying in Bowling Green>Question Details

Peggy Buetow, Home Buyer in Milwaukee, WI

Am interested in duplex or townhouse to rent or purchase till I get settled in KY. Any for sale.rent on Boddeker, Elaine,or Cathy Way???

Asked by Peggy Buetow, Milwaukee, WI Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

3
Gary Wantland’s answer
Peggy, there are several townhomes or condos for sale currently in Bowling Green. I'd be happy to send you listing information on all that are available as well as info on the areas if you'd like.
Gary Wantland
Weichert Realtors
Gary@wrhuntgroup.com
270-535-9323
I have a 2800 sq ft townhome that rents for $1850.00. It is 3 years old in a gated community. I have it on craigslist. call me at 270-791-3548 if you are interested. Tony
Peggy,

I believe those are all owned by the Boddeker family and are not for sale. They are older duplexes, mostly built in the 70's and 80's. I am not sure who you would contact regarding those units. I do have single family housing that occasionally becomes available. Most of those units rent for $1000 to $1500 per month. I would be happy to give you more information if that is what you are looking for.

Lynn Davenport