Home Buying in Silver Spring>Question Details

gmorshed1973, Home Buyer in Maryland

Am coming from Bangladesh under F1 student visa (5yrs) and would like to buy a small independent house (900sft) at Silver Spring, MD?

Asked by gmorshed1973, Maryland Fri Nov 1, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


There are lenders like myself that offer loans for this particular scenario. One loan to consider is the Foreign National Loan. These loans are meant for non-residences/citizens seeking a home loan in the United States. Also, this type of loan usually requires about 20% down or more depending on the documents you have available so be prepared for that. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 13, 2014
We have the perfect house for you at 9717 Capitol View! Check out the photos on our website or email me at donna@pureenergyteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
You need to put down payment at least 30% as Foreign investor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
Thnx Christine fr respond. Can we talk thru skype now.... pl leave ur skype address
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
Hi there. Give me a call at 443 254 8522 or you can email me at dianetaylor@mris.com. I'd be happy to help you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
May I help you? Miekeba@heymannrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
Sure, but I need to know whether F1 Visa holder can buy house?
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer