Home Buying in Greenfield>Question Details

Joe Viscuso, Home Buyer in Melbourne Beach, FL

Am an Australian seeking to purchase in the U.S. Looking in Az. as well my wife to be lives in Milwaukee.

Asked by Joe Viscuso, Melbourne Beach, FL Sat Jun 8, 2013

Am currenlty seeking to buy & having it rented out till I'm ready to re locate. Are agents able to look after the Property & do they have Property managers that can look after the property/home on the owners behalf & provide detailed report on its status?

Answers

2

Also Australian living in Greenfield Milwaukee, just bought a Condo, 2 lge bed, 1+ bath, kitchen needs updating and for investments purposes I do not think you can beat the Market at the moment. Just in my area alone without gutting the whole condo you can buy from $46K to $95K and considered agood area, zip 53221. We sold our hhome in Cudahy 2008, arrived Oz 2009 with everything, spent a year (we did our homework but not good enough) turned arounnd and came back. Prices in Oz artificially inflated due to demand, you can get 3-4 times here as in Oz. Son living in Glebe Syd, old, old want 1.5mil.
Good Luck with decisions

Also Australian living in Greenfield Milwaukee, just bought a Condo, 2 lge bed, 1+ bath, kitchen needs updating and for investments purposes I do not think you can beat the Market at the moment. Just in my area alone without gutting the whole condo you can buy from $46K to $95K and considered agood area, zip 53221. We sold our hhome in Cudahy 2008, arrived Oz 2009 with everything, spent a year (we did our homework but not good enough) turned arounnd and came back. Prices in Oz artificially inflated due to demand, you can get 3-4 times here as in Oz. Son living in Glebe, old, old want 1.5mil.
Good Luck with decisions