Home Buying in 35079>Question Details

Potteryluver, Home Seller in Hayden, AL

Am I allowed to contact the buying agent and/or buyers if we are having issues with our realtor?

Asked by Potteryluver, Hayden, AL Tue Aug 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You really should be contacting your agent's broker owner, and or office manager; you can also ask to be assigned another agent from within, for the duration of the listing/transaction...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
If you are having issues with your Realtor, you should contact their Broker.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
Each party should only contact their representative agent. If you are having problems with your agent, contacting their Broker would be the best course of action.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
There seems to be an issue between both realtors. My realtor refuses to call the other realtor saying "it is his turn to call me." There was only one issue with us not getting a signed contract, but now that has been cleared. She called and told the other realtor this, but we have not heard back from him and she refuses to call him back. From my understanding both us the sellers and the buyers have agreed, but the realtors are not communicating with each other.
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer