Aimee Ketter…, Other/Just Looking in Manhattan Beach, CA

Aloha, How can I find out more info on the lease w/ option to buy in Manhattan Beach, CA?

Asked by Aimee Kettering, Manhattan Beach, CA Thu May 29, 2008

We are relocating to California. And are open to a lease w/ option to buy home. I saw that you have a 4 bed 3bath , 1973sq ft house. Could I get more details on it?

Answers

1
Aimee,

My clients home in Hermosa probably isn't large enough with 2 bed, 1 1/2 bath, but the sellers are open for a potential lease option. I also have clients in a similar situation and there is another home in Hermosa that is currently for sale and they may be up for a lease option. The home is on 8th Street in Hermosa and my listing is on Longfellow....so just a block south of Manhattan Beach. With the market having slowed down quite a bit, you're definitely more likely to find a seller interested in a lease option than anytime in the recent past.