Michaela, Other/Just Looking in Manoa, Honolulu, HI

Aloha, Can you please email me if there is an open house for this house, 3735 Diamond Head Circle. Thank you!

Asked by Michaela, Manoa, Honolulu, HI Sun Oct 6, 2013

Answers

4
Aloha Michaela,

Do you know that if you only go to open house to see property you may miss out more than 90% of the houses or condo that are on the market for sale that may actually be of interest to you?

Please consider working with us so we can help you get the place you want within the budget you expect. In today's market, it is very competitive for the buyers, by the time you go to the open house the place may be gone already. It is what we have been noticing lately.

please contact 808-3928393 for more info or email ihsiang.tsai@pruhawaii.com
I will help you not only showing you places but also provide you advices and assistance with loan specialists too to make it easier for you and your love ones.

Prudential Locations LLC
Aloha,

This house is showing by appointment only.
Please let me know if you want to view the house.

(808) 382-1848

Aloha,

Available to show, please call...808-852-8833

Mahalo,
DaveDickey.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Sorry this home is being shown by appointment only. No open houses. Did you want to schedule a showing?

Please email me at Leana@elitepacific.com if you would like me to do this for you.

Leana Berwick
Elite Pacific Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013