Home Buying in Southfield>Question Details

RONEYJUNE, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

Agent will not give me the name of broker. How do I find out who the broker of a home that is listed?

Asked by RONEYJUNE, Southfield, MI Sun Dec 9, 2012

Short sale listing agent listing home for $169,00. She took my offer for $135,000 and told me a week later she never submitted to the seller or bank because she thought it was too low. 1 week later she said she submitted another person's offer. 4 months later she's listing the house for $100,000. I have learned that other people have many complaints about this agent. How do I find out who her broker is or how do I report this unprofessional behavior?

Answers

3
Roney,

Contact the listing office. Ask for the broker and explain what's happened. Good luck.
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties.You can contact the listing office and ask for her broker or manager.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
The link here will allow you to search by someone's name. Because it is very sensitive, you may want to put in a few letters of the first and last and then the * after that as a wildcard. The brokerage name of anyone who has a license is listed and you can then back track from there in contacting them. https://www2.dleg.state.mi.us/colaLicVerify/

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012