Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Binghanem, Home Buyer in Beverly Center, Los...

Agent or real estate company that takes care of my home while I'm away

Asked by Binghanem, Beverly Center, Los Angeles, CA Thu Apr 21, 2011

I'm planning to buy a home in L.A for a vacation only "summer or the holidays". Is there any agents or realestate who can take care of houses "forward bills, taxes..etc" while owner not in US ?

I have a house in London as well, but its a flat, and the people who are handling the building usually forward my counsel tax, gas bill and other utilities to me while I'm not in UK. So i'm looking for similar service if i'm getting a house in US, any idea or recommendation ?

Answers

6
jvtmod’s answer
If your house is big enough to fit a live in house sitter? I would recommend myself. And I could go blue in the face speaking of my honor and assure you that. Wile I care took. Your property nothing but a clean warm home will you have. I already live in southern Ca. Call if you have need, I am at your service. Jeff 2094842064

I manage properties all over Los Angeles and I'm an agent as well. Many of my owners live out of the country in Italy, Dubai, Spain, etc... Many times we will pay their bills for them and forward them their mail. Depending on what type of management services you need, we can customize our contract. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jessica M. Acker
Wellman Realty Company
Wellman Property Management, Inc.
http://www.jessica.ismyreagent.com
(310) 828-3132 Office
1415 Stanford St., Suite #2
Santa Monica, CA 90404
License # 01894323
I'm a Realtor located in Beverly Hills, CA. I can provide you that service if you hire me as your agent to purchase the property.

Please contact me;

Fariba Ramin
Nelson Shelton & Associates
355 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Tel: 310-600-1314
fjramin@aol.com
I am an agent , I own RS Capital Corporation, serving Beverly Hills and surrounding neighborhoods.
Our office does property management as well as brokerage.
We are full service, and located in the neighborhood.

We will be glad to be assist you in your needs. Please contact us at your desire.

Ron Escobar, MBA
Broker
Select Real Estate
468 N. Camden Dr. #200
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
My recomendation would be look for a property management company in your area. You can find them as stand alone companies or a property management company within a real estate office and they can provide a multitude of services for you while you are away.

Trevor