Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

Ginger, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

Agent Co-op buying new developed house (Agent needed)

Asked by Ginger, San Diego, CA Tue Mar 12, 2013

We are doing step up purchasing in the town, i.e. selling current smaller residence and buying a larger one. We've been doing research online and very likely to buy one new developed community. Based on email communication with the sales person, they will offer agent co-op. So we are seeking an agent to go with me for the first visit.

Since it will be super easy job for the agent, I am wondering if any agent will accept the job for a flat fee such as X thousands dollars, which only requires him/her to go with us during two visits:

1) first visit: helping negotiate upgrades/option adding credits/ financing credits; 2) seoncond: contracting signing

All these may only need 5 hours work for thousands dollars pay off. And after deducting the flat fee, all remianing co-op balance will be credited to our escrow account.

If you or some one you know in San Diego are willing to do this, please leave your contact infomation here (email address prefered for now).

Ginger

Answers

14
I'd be glad to help you on the terms you shared...just give me a call 619-379-8616
Hi Ginger,

For a flat fee, you should get more out of your agent than two visits and the contract negotiations! Your agent should be there to guide you each step of the way, not use the flat fee as easy money. A commission is a commission, and you deserve an agent who understands that.

Warm Regards,
Cory
Good morning Ginger:

How refreshing. I recently just had a client who went straight to the builder without me even though I sent her the listing to look at! Not only would I have been paid but I might have actually saved her money as I have other new homes clients in the past. Keep me in the running! In business since 1989.

Alexander Pfleger
Direct Capital & Real Estate Investments
858-483-4687

"Providing solutions to fit my CLIENTS NEEDS"!

Top ratings for maximum property exposure and sales
Thank you Alex. Luckily, we are aware about the rules :) . Good that we haven't visit the site yet and looking for an agent to go with us for our first site visit!
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
Thank you all for your responses. I have contacted or will contact each of you collecting offers on the flat rate fee you'd like to charge for the services of representing us for the two sale office visits. We will make decision on which offer to accept within this week based on all offers we collect. My husband and I are both experienced home buyers with experiences dealing with existing homes and new homes. The selection will mostly base on your fee level. BTW, if everything works out well on our purchase, we may consider use the same agent to list our old house too. Thank you again! Wish we will work with you!

Ginger
Hi Ginger,
I have sold new homes in San Diego, Oceanside, Temecula I know exectly how it works and how to negotiate with new builders. In fact I purchased one my self in Oceanside. Love to helpe you. Please call me if you like. 858-353-2196
Hi Ginger
My name is Felicity Hunter and I am a San Diego realtor. I work for a very flexinle broker and I"m sure we could work out something with a set comission fee. Please give me a call and we can go over the details.
Talk to you soon,
Felicity Hunter
(858)444-5973
Triple Advantage Real Estate
Hi Ginger,

We know you will get many, many responses. We specialize in new home sales and purchases and can advise you as to what sellers are offering and negotiating today. We also use DocuSign on most every transaction.

If you would like to discuss further, you can contact us through our profile.

Best to you,

Mark and Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Hello Ginger~

I am open to hearing the details and discussing this with you.

Please email me at Chrisgorno@gmail.com

Chris Gorno
(619)788-4345
Web Reference: http://www.ChrisGorno.com
Hi Ginger,
I've assisted homeowners with their purchases of new homes in the past and will be glad to help you, too.
The sellers or builder in this case, typically pay the buyers' agent's commission, so we can discuss how to structure a rebate/credit to you, the buyers.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Mary Lawler
mlawler@realtyexecutives-sd.com
Web Reference: http://www.MaryLawler.com
Send me an email and I will get the job done!

Info@joelblumenfeld.com

Joel Blumenfeld
Prudential California Realty
Please feel free to contact us anytime. We are open to doing whatever it takes to help our clients make responsible and prudent RE investment decisions. We are a one stop, turnkey family owned and operated real estate brokerage, general contractor and interior design company.

Please take a moment to peruse our very user friendly websites:

http://www.chadofalltrades.com
http://www.intimatelivinginteriors.com
http://www.sandiegorealestatetoday.com

Or call me at 760 815-6977 Email: onthelevel@cox.net
I'd be happy to accommodate you. Give me a call to discuss details. I have 27 years experience and a Brokers license.
Hi Ginger:

Our office would be open to helping you.

Maria Rosino-Miracco, Attorney/Broker
Premia Realty Group, Inc.
760-444-3073
CA DRE#01328629
CA Bar #205544
maria@premiarealty.com
http://www.premiarealty.com
Thanks Ginger,

I would be open to discussing this with you.

Jill Eastman
BrokerMagnus Realty Group Inc
619-800-6051
Lic# 01824231