Home Buying in Howell>Question Details

drcho2112, Home Buyer in Belmont, CA

After signing the contractor draw request form on my 203k loan, do I have any recourse?

Asked by drcho2112, Belmont, CA Wed Mar 6, 2013

If I find out on the back-end that some off the work described in the HUD scope of work was never done and/or was done poorly and some of it not to code. If both I and the HUD consultant signed off on it and in fact some of it has been paid on, what are my possible actions of recourse?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer