Home Buying in Sun City>Question Details

Frank Hall, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

After purchase of this home is it possible to rent it to renter?

Asked by Frank Hall, Murrieta, CA Thu Nov 1, 2012

We are returning to US very soon, need a place to live for 6-12 mths then buy larger home

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080026809-27601-Sun-City-Blv…

Answers

3
Frank, in reference to your question about renting this home after purchasing it, I would talk to the management company that owns the mobile home park and see if rentals are allowed. You might also consult with a tax consultant and your lender on how this will affect you.
Hi Devona

Thanks for replying but perhaps I did not make my question clear. I am returning to the US very soon, I would like to pay cash to buy the home in question. Does the land it sits on come with the purchase of the manufactured home, does the buyer {me} own the land and home? or is there an HOA of some sort on this particular place.

Next, if I did buy it, I would live in it for six months as owner, occupier then buy another larger home to live in, hence the question - could it be rented out to a renter {tenant} or are there restrictions, for instance is the home in a mobile home park??

Remember this is all new to me and I know NOTHING about the system.

Frank..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
It may be possible; obviously the renters need to be asked. Also, keep in mind that mobiles like this usually come with space rent. You can visit our website below to contact us, search more homes or learn more about us: