Home Buying in 50208>Question Details

H51, Home Buyer in 50208

After HUD accepted my offer on a house in Iowa, I've found that it has over $2000 in liens, mostly utilities. Does HUD pay these?

Asked by H51, 50208 Thu Jun 24, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


You or your title attorney should make sure HUD is aware of the liens. HUD's close in Iowa is Moens Law Office at 1523 52nd Ave. Moline, IL 61265. Their phone number is 309-736-3117.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 24, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Jasper County > Newton > 50208 > Home Buying in 50208 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer