Home Buying in Montville>Question Details

Steve, Home Buyer in Montville, NJ

Accurate Answer for Montville to Wall Street Commute Times

Asked by Steve, Montville, NJ Mon Dec 20, 2010

I have seen a wide range of answers for commuting times from Montville to Wall Street. I am currently looking in the Montville area but would like to hear from someone who has or is doing the commute to Wall Street from Montville. What is the total time? Based on my research, seems driving to Harrison then taking the path is the best. Would like other options such as the bus though. Please offer some advice. Thanks.

Answers

2
Driving to Harrison and taking the path is the quckest and most direct. However, you can take the train from Towaco to Hoboen and then take the path to Downtown. Not as direct and fast, but traffic from Montville to Harrison can be unpredicable, so it is more accuate and you don't have to drive.
Steve
Driving to Harrison and taking the Path is the fastest way. I did it for years and tried them all.