Marcia, Home Buyer in Calistoga, CA

About a week ago I sent you a question and so far, I've received 4 email messages from you but none of them answered the question. ETA?

Asked by Marcia, Calistoga, CA Wed May 29, 2013

We are looking at motor homes in Calistoga, CA. Can anyone tell me what the space rental fee is for that area? We are looking at the 55 variety.

Answers

4
Tania Dunagan’s answer
Hello there,

most 55+ mobile home parks in Calistoga area have space rents between $550-$600+/-.

If you want information what the area has to offer please let me know. I can be reached at:

taniadunagan@yahoo.com
Tania Dunagan
A New Way Real Estate
707-287-4454
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 29, 2013
THANK you! I appreciate the information. I will save this answer and your contact info for future use. BTW - I wanted to tell you that after looking at a variety of websites, I found Trulia's the easiest to navigate.
Flag Wed May 29, 2013
You are asking other people to go visit the parks, for nothing!
If you want to know, you should spend the gas and go do your diligence.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 29, 2013
Wow, rude much? Many potential buyers are out of state and 'doing their due diligence' doesn't include being able to visit everywhere while doing an initial search. If you as a REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL can't provide such simple information about a listing, maybe you should get into another business. I encourage buyers and sellers to have nothing to do with this obviously unworthy 'agent'.
Flag Mon Sep 29, 2014
To Mr. Moore: ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival of the answer to my question. Sorry for the confusion.

We are looking at returning to CA in about 1 year and are trying to decide if buying a mobile home would be a good way to go. We are interested in getting some information about the total fees for living in a 55 plus mobile home park (house payment plus space rental fees) in Calistoga, CA.

To Mr. Thomas: I don't understand your response if you are directing your post to me. I made no mention of visiting parks or expecting to get entrance for free.

Thank you both for responding. I was trying to direct my question to someone at Trulia in the Calistoga area. Sorry to have bothered everyone.
ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival
ETA of the answer to my question! It will be a year before we are ready to move back to CA and we're trying to figure out what the total fees will be if we decide to purchase a mobile home in Calistoga, CA.
Flag Wed May 29, 2013