Home Buying in Excelsior>Question Details

Mike Hendel, Home Buyer in Excelsior, MN

About 2680 Shadywood rd, is there another room on the main floor that's close to the Master Suite that could be made into a small bedroom?

Asked by Mike Hendel, Excelsior, MN Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

3
In my opinion there is. Just call, text or email me privately if you would like to walk through it with me and discuss how I would do it
Where is you agent when you need him or her? Marietta, GA perhaps? I don't mean to sound too sarcastic, but get an agent to do the groundwork for you! Remember, it costs you nothing to have a trusted representative who can run down the things that are possible or even promising and it costs you nothing, gives you everything, saves time and money, and, like a good captain, steers you through and around the pitfalls of home purchase from beginning to final closing - and, if you need it, beyond! Liz, 612-986-4105

PS I love that Shadywood area. I lived there for years, bought and sold for myself and others...
Based off of the available photos, yes, however is does not look like it is separated by a door, but it does have an access way where one can be placed.