Home Buying in Mineola>Question Details

Chris, Other/Just Looking in 11501

About Mineola, NY

Asked by Chris, 11501 Mon Jul 16, 2007

Are there any affordable Co-ops for sale within the $200,000 range in mineola NY? Also would they happen to have decent maintenence fees.

What are maintanence fees for co-ops or condos like in Nassau County?

Answers

5
Chris,

In case you didn't know...when it comes to co-ops you don't own real estate. You own a share of stock. Most Co-op boards are strict about pets, wall colors, visitors, renting, etc. They are very picky about who buys so when you go to sell your co-op they will have final say on who you sell it to. If you can afford a Condo, you should look into that. With a condo you are buying real estate. It is your own property. Good luck on your search!
you can check it out on our website or you can call us at one step up realty 516-739-2243
Chris,
Go to MLSLI.COM select coop townhouses option in Mineola. You will be amazed
I have a 1 bedroom in Mineola priced to sell, if your still looking call me , its only priced for 190,000
I would be glad to recommend a good buyer agent familiar with this area. A quick search will provide you with a report showing condo's currently on the market based on # of bedrooms and bath's. Other search criterias can be used.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL