Home Buying in New Milford>Question Details

Andicap, Home Buyer in New Milford, CT

A house at 3 Greenfield CT recently sold for $375K or so. Yet it had only about 1,280 sq ft. Why so expensive when larger homes cost less?

Asked by Andicap, New Milford, CT Fri Jan 15, 2010

What features did this house have that others lack?

Answers

3
The price that it sold at $375,000 was back in 2006 when the house was originally built. If you look below, it sold to Prudential Relocation on 11/17/09 for $357,500 which is a company who bought it so the owner can relocate. It is currently trying to be sold today for $329,000 from Prudential Relo. Trulia does not always have acurate information. The square footage on this house is totally incorrect. When my house was put on they had the incorrect information too. 3 Greenfield Court is the second biggest house in my neighborhood and is over 2,000 square feet. If you would like to see the house, please do not hesitate to call me. Jean Ferrara, Nationwide Homes, Danbury, CT
Thanks for the reply. Here is the link to the entry. It actually sold for $357,000. So the info given here is incorrect?

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/New_Milford/sold/211…
These are new construction house and I actually live in the development and the square footage you are giving is incorrect. I know the house and it is currently on the market for $329,900 and it is 2,000 square feet. I do not know where your information is coming from but it is either out of date or incorrect. If you need any assistance, please give me a call at 914-384-7463. Jean Ferrara, Nationwide Homes, Danbury, CT