Home Buying in Cedar Island>Question Details

Jennifer, Other/Just Looking in Raleigh, NC

A friend of mine bought a large property in Cedar Island, NC and I was wondering if there is any more

Asked by Jennifer, Raleigh, NC Mon Mar 17, 2008

undeveloped land on Cedar Island that is for sale.

Answers

3
Hi Jennifer

Cedar Island is a lovely but remote community located on the central North Carolina coast. It is the gateway community to the Outer Banks with service by ferry to Ocracoke Island and the Hatteras National Seashore. Many properties are available in the Cedar Island community and its sister communities of Atlantic and Sea Level. Please visit my website at http://www.NCBeach4Sale.com where you can access our entire area multiple listing service free of charge. I look forward to helping anyone interested in coastal North Carolina property.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 6, 2008
Cedar Island is where Hwy 70 ends and where God's country begins. Truly pristine waters and a way of life lost to most other areas. There are several properties available in Cedar Island and also in Atlantic and Sea Level the neighboring communities. My son has a home in Cedar Island and would rather be there than visit me in Atlantic Beach. If you want more information on this area please give me a call at 252-646-6760 or 800-849-4801 and ask for Llew with the selling Team Realty World First Coast.
Island For Sale!
13 Isaac Creek Lane

Waterfront & privacy on your own island--21 acres! Private dock offers protected anchorage. Located on Intracoastal Waterway near marker #13, between Isaac’s Creek & Jerry Bay. House (2600 sq ft) is 70% complete.
$1,950,000
Web Reference: http://www.queencitygal.com