bdunn1975, Home Buyer in Westwood, NJ

A family court judge appointed a lawyer as power of attorney on sisters listing of home,I am power of atty. on the mortgage account,who gets to act ?

Asked by bdunn1975, Westwood, NJ Sun Dec 23, 2012

The home of my sisters of which she is half owner of had a family court judge order a lawyer to act as p.o.a. on the listing of the home.I am her brother and p.o.a. on the mortgage account,thee is a foreclosure complaint filed in N.J. as of 11/20/2012,my sister will not be contesting the foreclosure.She filed a complaint in the Chancery Division for an Order to Show Cause and Restraints against ex husband,his parents,their atty.and against the court appointed p.o.a. to prevent all of them from dealing with or making contact with the mortgage lender.The chancery division judge also knows that thee are lawsuits filed against opposing counsel for perjury and defamation and lawsuit filed against court appointed p.o.a. for slander and libel,these lawsuits were filed by me.Her ex husband and his parents are under indictment for financial fraud and theft that they committed against my sister.Is there a good chance that with the Chancery division complaint that we will stop the defendants now

Answers

3
As far as the foreclosure. It depends how far along the bank is in the process. You may be able to slow down the foreclosure process if you have it listed for sale and get an offer. Is there any equity in the home. Please contact me for market analysis.
This question is out of the realm of any agent or broker to answer.....The best advice I can give you is to contact a real estate attorney and perhaps a trust attorney.

Good luck, have a Good Holiday

Diane
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Any questions you may have can best be answered by your attorney, therefore consider a consultation; don't simply just rely on online information....