Home Buying in Lakeland>Question Details

Heather Bakk…, Home Buyer in Lakeland, FL

ARE THESE HOMES FOR SALE OR RENT AT THESE PRICES?

Asked by Heather Bakker, Lakeland, FL Sat Jun 22, 2013

La Serena Ave
Lakeland, FL 33809
3 bed / 2 full bath 1,424 sqft Single-Family Home

Answers

4
I am Paul Wells, Realtor, with Keller Williams Realty in Lakeland, I can help you! Call me on my cell 863-797-9858
what i am looking for is the CHEAPEST place available for either rent or own
Ms. Baker

The properties listed on this site are either for sale or rent. each listing should state which one in their advertising.
There is one home actively listed in the MLS that that meets that search criteria of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1424 square feet heated living area in zip code 33809. It is listed for $65,000 and the mortgage payments including principle, interest, taxes and insurance with a 4.5% APR FHA mortgage would be about $540/month. The principle and interest listed on Trulia for the home in foreclosure on La Serena Ave is estimated principle and interest only on the existing mortgage and this home is not currently listed for sale in the MLS. I can help you find a home to purchase that you can afford. Please call or text me, REALTOR ® Ed Rochette, on my direct number (863) 529-2997 or email me at RochetteRealtyLLC@gmail.com. You can search for homes directly in the MLS on my website http://www.RochetteRealtyLLC.com . P.S. I appreciate you as a client and a friend. I appreciate your business, your loyalty, trust and your referrals. It is my goal to provide the very best counsel, advice and service possible for your real estate needs. If I may ever be of assistance to you, a relative, friend or co-worker please don’t hesitate to call me. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.™