Dj Tapia, Home Buyer in 92336

ARE THERE ANY VINTAGE SPANISH STYLE HOMES FOR SALE IN RIVERSIDE, CA?

Asked by Dj Tapia, 92336 Fri Feb 6, 2009

Answers

8
I am looking for a vintage Spanish style home in Fresno Calif. What is the best area to look ,price would be 350,.0000 - 400,0000 . I want to be in a safe good location .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
That's a great question for your Riverside real estate agent.
Since DJ's question was from 2009, this answer is for Alicia:

As a long-time Riverside resident, I can tell you that there are quite a few vintage Spanish-style homes here and many are for sale in the Inland Empire. Unfortunately, unless you have a big down payment, there are few that you could buy or rent for $850-950. The first step for you is to contact a local lender and talk to them about what the payment would look like given your down payment and FICO score. Be sure to ask about whether there is any down payment or closing cost assistance programs that might be eligible.

Good luck, Alicia!
Hi,I am looking for a vintage spanish home for rent or rent to own.I would preferr Yucaipa and surrounding areas,Need a low payment around 850-950 per month.If anyone sees this and can help me, Thank you Alicia
Hi DJ, There are quite a few actually. They range from 60K to 1.1M. If you have more specifics,I can go to work for you. If you'd like, you can access free MLS from my website.
If you prefer to talk,I can be reached @ 951 742 3751.

Thank you for your question,
Jory Blake,Your Riverside Realtor
I have one in Palm Springs. let me know what you think. Spanish Adobe, old Bing Crosyb house $875.

http://loginlax.rapmls.com/Menu.aspx?hidMLS=DESM

Justine Hamilton
760-774-7771
DJ

I did a cursory search for older Spanish-style homes currently for sale in Riverside and found a couple. Paste the following link into your browser to view the two homes I found.

http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?k=22116X20HG&p=DE-3858…

Let me know if you would like more help searching or would like to see these homes. If you have trouble viewing these two listings, let me know and I'll send them to you via e-mail - include your e-mail address.

Vicki Pedersen
http://www.Pedersen-Team.com
vicki@pedersen-team.com
Hi there DJ, There sure are. With out knowing your price range not sure what would interest you but feel free to browse them all from my site

Kind Regards
Michael Barron'
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6917