Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Sans Russell, Home Buyer in Oxford, MS

ARE THERE ANY GARDEN HOMES IN LAKE CAROLINE AREA IN PRICE RANGE OF 150K TO 200K?

Asked by Sans Russell, Oxford, MS Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

4
I am a Realtor and live at Lake Caroline. So glad you are considering Lake Caroline! It is an amazing place to live. There are some garden homes and more are being built. I would love to help you find a home or I can simply answer questions about the neighborhood. Call or text Faith Stuart 601-291-4903
There are 9 active listings in Lake Caroline under 200K. Please see the link below:

http://mls.jacksonrealtor.com/JacksonReports/ListitLib/show_…

If I can help you with any of these, let me know.

PS... I am good friends with Mollye and she said you are looking for your fiance. I would love to show these houses to her. Thanks!

Ashley
601-927-4348
Hi, Sans.

Yes, there are several homes in Lake Caroline in your price range. I've enclosed them in the link below. Please feel free to call or email me and we'll find your dream home!

Melissa Honea
Hi Sans, Yes there are some smaller homes in that price range- new construction at about 1,600 square feet. Hampton Ridge is the name of the street. There is also a home on Camden Court that backs up to the end of a chanel and has some water view. It has had foundation problems that have been fixed and is a great price - just a bit above $200,00. It has been totally renovated. Give me a call and I will be glad to show them to you. 601-955-3919, Debra Sanders, Marketplace Real Estate, Madison, MS.