Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Signature, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

ARE HIGH END CUSTOM HOMES IN 89129 89149 NO HOA PLS BEST PLACE TO BUY IN VEGAS? WHY? BUDGET $1-3MILL. ANY OTHER AREAS TO SUGGEST? LOVE THE VIEWS

Asked by Signature, Las Vegas, NV Sat Jan 8, 2011

Answers

20
Custom homes with views are throughout the Las Vegas Valley. If you are looking for some with no HOA there are also plenty in 89113, 89148, 89140, 89123.

I do have a few custom homes with large lot searches set up:
Some very interesting "high end" properties in he BANK_OWNED "shaddow inventory". Not in MLS but offers can always be tried. If you are serious, send me your email, and I will forward you some addresses.

David Cooper davidcooper@lasvegaswinner.org
or Cathy Rojas REALTY ONE cvrojas12@yahoo.com
I suggest that you select an agent and he/she will be able to answer your questions. Your question is very tempting and involves so many agents with answers , when by now you should be already in escrow!
Ivana
Dear Signature,

There are several areas in town that boast custom homes in this price range. I personally live in 89129, and I love it! You would be more likely to find homes with no HOA's in this area. Custom homes are typically in gated communities, but there are still plenty that are not. I have lived in Las Vegas all my life. I have a PREVIEWS* luxury designation, and I am highly qualified to assist you. Talk to some of the buyers agents that have responded, and select one that is right for you. A trusting relationship will save you time, and help you find a great property, at a great price. There has never been a better time to buy in Las Vegas! Good luck, and if you would like to interview me as one of your potential agents, I would be delighted to work with you!

Diane Varney 702.401.0307
Good Morning,

I have answered many of these question with no response.
This one deserves an unbiased answer.

Although the areas you have selected have some very nice homes
and some with very good views, I feel that there are other areas with
more to offer. Again this would depend on what are your to priorities.
Is the view top of your list, the home, possible appreciation, convenience
of services, or a combination? Have you possibly considered Boulder
City and the views of Lake Mead, or Henderson which can give you
view of the whole Las Vegas valley?

I have been around the Las Vegas area a long time and know the area
pretty well. Are you familiar with the area? Also you might consider the
southwest Las Vegas area. If you are interested, I would be more than
happy to send you the listings within your criteria.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thank You,

Richard Fears, Realtor
(702)339-2840
rich_estate@yahoo.com
Signature,

Vegas has an interesting history when it comes to “high end” homes. Many of the older high end homes were built next to regular home tracks or an apartment complex. Later, it was popular to build high end custom homes on private cul de sacs. Then the home builders offered high end homes in their master plans. As o f late, it's been poplar to buy your own plot and build it your way.

I suppose your first question gets countered with many more questions.

The zip codes in question at 89129 and 89149 contain a lot of equestrian opportunities. Are you looking for a home that offers the ok to have horses? If you are, many other areas of the valley might not offer lifestyle you are looking for. If you are not, other parts of the valley may offer you some other great views still offering a high end custom opportunity.

Agents have to be careful not to steer a buyer into one particular area of town. All the agents here have mentioned neighborhoods offering a custom high end opportunity well within your budget. Section 10, Scotch Eighties, Sunrise Mountain, Silverado Ranch to name a few.

Test us all with some questions and desires until someone floors you with ability to get the answers you think are fair. Let me know if horses are a factor determining your decision so I can suggest some more ideas.

Good Luck,

Mike Madsen
Pulse Realty Group, LLC
Cell: 702-LAS-AREA (527-2732)
Team: 702-608-4MLS (608-4657)
Fax: 702-664-0464
mike@vegasevolutiongroup.com
http://www.cantaffordtowait.com
Hi Signature

As a Buyer's Agent, I work exclusively with Buyers at no additional cost to them. The area you have chosen does indeed have incredible views. A quick peek at homes currently available shows styles ranging from Western Ranch to Italian Renaissance. Most of the homes are 5-10 years old and include nice upgrades, pools, granite, the works. Some even have built in horse facitlities. These homes have no HOA and a good question to ask is whether they have well and septic or are on public water/sewer.
I listen to my buyer's needs and find houses that match. I'm writing contracts that are being accepted. All contact is of course confidential. Please call or email for a convenient appointment time.

Andrea Packo
Buyer's Agent, MBS Team
Keller Williams Marketplace
serving all of the Las Vegas Valley
702-279-7679
Web Reference: http://www.andreapacko.com
I think Red Rock Country Club, The Ridges, The Lakes, Canyon Gate are all nice guard gated communities near the 89129 zipcode. If you really want no HOA then you may have to go with an older community as most master planned areas will have HOA's. In Henderson there are great views since it is more elevated. Such areas that would be nice are Seven Hills and Anthem.

Please contact me for more information, I can give you more knowledge of great areas to invest in and I can make your home buying experience easy.

Lauren Paris
North American Realty of Nevada
702-768-8940
laurenparis@cox.net

Do a free home search on my website:

http://www.LaurenParis.com
my name is Mike and I an REALTOR with Realty ONE Group, Inc. I have been a long time resident of Las Vegas, 26 years. I know the local market very well. My company also has a variety of listing in the price range you are looking. If you would like my assistance please give me a call. I would love the opportunity to work for you and fulfill your real estate needs.

Mike Yarbrough
Realty ONE Group, Inc.
10750 W. Charleston Blvd. #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct: 702-985-5566
Office: 702-898-1221
E-Mail: MichaelY@realtyonelv.com
Dear Signature,

If I were in your position I would undoubtedly invest in a home at Lake at Las Vegas. They have had one of the largest losses reported for the Valley. They also have been reported to have the ability to have one of the fastest recovery areas in the Valley. The Commumity is sound The things that needed to happen have occured, and we can expect good things in the future.
Hello Signature,

I think the 89149, 89129 area is a great area. This is a great choice is you really want something with no HOA. You can purchase an amazing home on a large 1/2 acre to 1 acre lot for the lower end of your budget.

One other area you might want to consider is Boulder City, NV. There are some amazing homes with Lake Views that are on large lots with no HOA. The other positive items for Boulder City is it is a small town and has great schools and an extremely low crime rate. On the Lake side of town there are amazing $1 million dollar plus homes with every luxury you can imagine. The commute to town is longer than the NW area, but it really is not that far depending on where you have to drive to work.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your search.

Ron Johnson
REALTOR
Elite Realty
(702) 595-9743
Hello Signature!I did a search for you in the 89129,89149 areas and I found 15 Homes ,No HOA.
If you would like to recieve a link with the images of this properties,e-mail me at lillyruiz1@gmail.com and will send them to you!
Hope this helps!Have a nice day!
Lilly
702-635-1105
Website: http://LillySellsLasVegas.com
Hello Signature....Yes you will find many outstanding high end custom homes in zip 89129 and 89149. This area does feature very large lots, spectacular mountains views and you may get city views along with! And yes no HOAs.

WHY: As the above-mentioned features are important intrinsic values to you, yes you have selected the best place.

I have 9 well appointed homes today to show you that posess all that you desire in 89129/89149. Some of these majestic homes also have {but not limited too} state-of-the-art kitchens, private Indoor and outdoor pools [with waterfalls], guest houses, indoor gyms, theaters, and lighted tennis courts.

Should you or your friends/family have any Las Vegas real estate needs or questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime....
Thanks and have a great day!

Julia St. Marie, ABR, RRG, RSPS
Realty ONE Group
Certified REO Specialist
Direct: 702-355-H-O-M-E (4663)
Office: 702-898-0101
Email: LVRealEstateLady1@yahoo.com
Web: http://www.LVRealEstateLady.com
Video Newsletter: http://realtytimes.com/REUv/LVrealEstateLady
If you want custom homes with no HOA and great views, you need to consider the Henderson Foothills. Lots are 1/3 to 5 acres, and many have great views of the Strip. All custom homes, no HOA, zoned for horses if you want and a rural overlay meaning no street lights or sidewalks.
HI Signature. Yes there are high end custom homes in those areas without HOA's. There are some superb homes north to northeast of Lone Mountain that have spectacular views. These are around W Ann Rd and N Grand Canyon Dr. I would also suggest you look in the Section 10 area. You may not have the views but there are some spectacular homes at 50% of what they sold for in 2006 and 2007. Las Vegas is on SALE and it's a buyers market.

Typically if the home is built in a planned subdivision you will have HOA's, maybe a master plan fee and may also have a SID or LID depending on the age of the property. There are several areas in the west side (including Summerlin) that have great high end homes, some with views, and some without but instead sit on gorgeous golf courses (which will have HOA's). Lots of golf courses on the west side of the valley. A lot of Summerlin communities have multiple HOA's as there are gated communities within guard gated communities.

If there is anything I can help you with, I'd be happy to go through your selection criteria and work to earn your trust and confidence.

Alan S. Hughes
Realty Executives of Nevada
1903 S Jones Blvd, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
702-940-8944
alanhughes@realtyexecutives.com
Actually I would have to say that if you are prepared to purchase a home in the range of $1.3 that you might also want to look into an area that does have an HOA vs. an area without one. Until I became I realtor in Las Vegas I thought bad thoughts about HOAs. Then I got to Las Vegas. The things you see in neighborhoods without a strong HOA are incredible. A strong HOA actually keeps up your property values in this city. On the other hand, in the zip codes where you are looking, you can get big properties sometimes with an acre or so. Usually when the properties are that big, and if all the properties around you are expensive then you don't have to worry about people turning their front yard into a used car lot. I would say that it is a very fine place to buy based on your budet. The important thing is to be careful to ride the neighborhoods near the homes you like and about a mile around it. This area has pockets of exquisite, expensive homes and also pockets of very low priced homes. The low priced homes if too close to yours bring down your value for future resale. Myra Gouger / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com / http://www.nevadahomesdirect.com
Hi Signature,
Yes thee are some homes in both 89129 and 89149 that are in our price range with no HOA. As for the best place to buy that would be your choice considering what your criteria is becuase what I might think is a good places to buy may not be a place that you like or want. I would suggest to sit down with a agent wheter its myself or someone else and explore the different areas that meet your criteria and see if you like those areas. Please remember you are the buyer and not the agent and your taste is probably different than the agents. Take care and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you!!
Stephen Messner
702-882-1235
Premier Realty Group
messnersj@gmail.com
I specialize in custom homes and am in Real estate for over 12 years. I have custom home listings with view. I can e-mail you the listings and then if you like some of them you can contact me at 702-523-4142
Kind regards
Ivana
If you love a good view, you need to call or send me your email so I can send you a listing of mine.
Over 2 acres of prime horse property in the Red Rock Canyon Conservatory area.
Surounded by the world famous Red Rock Canyons.
Contact me so I can send you the listing.
Deborah Johnson
Brady Realty Group
702-349-8916
debbie@bradyrg.com
Sounds like you need a Realtor to research properties and areas for you. Let me know if you need the name & number of an experienced agent in your area.

Sally
sally.grenier@coloradohomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com