Home Buying in Livingston>Question Details

needahome, Renter in Newark, NJ

AM LOOKING FOR A APARTMENT 3 OR 4 BEDROOMS WITH SOME INFO PLEASE. Moving with a family so looking for good school areas,

Asked by needahome, Newark, NJ Tue Aug 7, 2012

Livingston, Springfield, millburn, bergen county area, Hillsborough, bridgewater, Parlin. Still want to save money to purchase a home within a year so I want to keep my budget @ 1500 the most. sounds hard but will love the help if any thanks

Answers

4
I urge you to please consider the established community of North Caldwell, NJ. Just 17 miles from mid town Manhattan, the township provides exceptional education, recreation, community and saftey. Ranking Top 20 within the state; the Borough of North Caldwell provides Public Pre K to 6th grade schooling with a regional 7th to 12th grade middle/high school which ranked 16 in the state.

Please visit my website http://www.judithamorimdias.com and contact me directly (973-444-5643). There are a number of resident families which work in Manhattan and live in the North Caldwell community. With a number of nearby Midtown direct express buses and trains, local residents attest to the quality, happiness, privacy and comfort in their selection of home in North Caldwell, NJ.

Kind regards,

Judith Amorim Dias
NJ Licensed Real Estate Agent

Prudential New Jersey Properties
50 E. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039 &
14 Forest Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006

Mobile: 973-444-5643
WEB: http://www.JudithAmorimDias.com
Email: Judith.Dias@PrudentialNewJersey.com

Web Reference: http://www.judithamorimdias.com
Hi Judy - Just some friendly advice - dredging up old questions , plus cutting and pasting the same answer over and over will not help increase your prestige on trulia - there is a list of answers you provided on your profile page, and consumers viewing that won't be impressed by repettive, rote responses. My activity here has generated business for me, so I have learned what works and what does not work, and how the consumer views us. Best wishes!
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
I have one in Lyndhurst in you are interested. Call me at 973-220-1660.
Maria
Unfortunately there is nothing available in a 3 or 4 bedroom in that price range in the towns that you mentioned. I do know of a beautiful 2 bedroom apt in Millburn, which boasts an excellent school district, but they are asking $1800. I don't cover Bergen County, so I wouldn't know about any rentals there. Best of luck.

Lena
Sorry, but there is nothing in a 3 or 4 bedroom house in your price range in Livingston, Springfield or Millburn.
There are some 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Millburn, but no houses.

I also checked West Orange, but couldn't find anything, and I searched up to $1700 in all the towns you mentioned.

I don't cover Bergen County - so perhaps someone will come along who does.

Best wishes....