Home Buying in Bethel>Question Details

Jackie, Home Buyer in Danbury, CT

Where is new construction in Bethel and what are residential areas close to center of town? I don't know areas of Bethel so any website will

Asked by Jackie, Danbury, CT Sat Jul 2, 2011

help. I am debating buying in Bethel vs Danbury (primarily because of school ratings) and have almost no idea of bethel neighborhoods which are 'desirable'. I know real estate agents are not supposed to give an opinion on which areas are good or bad but any ideas of desirable areas close to center of town will be helpful.

Answers

1
Hi Jackie,

There are several nice areas in Bethel that may be of interest to you. Gabriella Court is Bethel's Newest Luxurious Subdivision and it's in a superb location. Starr Lane is also very nice. Have you considered Newtown at all? There are several areas of new construction there, as well. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the many opportunities available. My name is Diane and you can reach me at 203-942-8099