Hollister : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
how do I post a home on your website?

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.


You will be redirected to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 14, 2016 Home Selling in 83301
Karen Peyton, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, AZ
Karen Peyton answered:
Would I be better off cashing in some of my retirement to help me get to my 20% down or purchasing mortgage insurance.?
This is a great question for your financial advisor AND tax professional. What you don't need are a bump in taxes due to an increase in ordinary income and early distribution penalties ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 22, 2015 Home Buying in 83301
Brent Hanson…, Real Estate Pro in Meridian, ID
Brent Hanson Jeremiah Bullock answered:
I live in fort Mohave Arizona. I have two properties I have listed for sale. I wish to move back to Idaho, and trulia keeps sending me homes in arizon
if you google city of trees real estate you will find our site. it is based in Boise, however you can search in Twin Falls and get listings in that area sent to you via email.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 18, 2015 Home Buying in 83301
Jamie Mcdowe…, Real Estate Pro in Hollister, ID
Jamie Mcdowell answered:
Im looking at establishing some credit. How does a Fingerhut card look on credit?
Personally, I would steer clear of Fingerhut. They make it easy to get a card, but the interest and fees, not to mention their prices, will do more harm than good. In my opinion, they ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 29, 2014 Home Buying in 83301
Jennifer Har…, Real Estate Pro in Twin falls, ID
Jennifer Harding answered:
Im 20 with no credit, but I want to buy a house. What are my chances of getting financed?
Something I have learned working in the real estate industry is to ask a lender any questions you may have about your credit. There are many options for people in similar situations an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 7, 2014 Home Buying in 83301
Aaron Sims,  in Birmingham, AL
Aaron Sims answered:
do I have a binding contract if a personal representative didn't sign the sales contract?
As Jeremy stated, your best course of action is to consult with a Real Estate attorney.

Best of luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014 Home Selling in 83301
Jeremy Orton, Real Estate Pro in Twin Falls, ID
Jeremy Orton answered:
I just put my house for sale 4 299k, a couple asked if I would carry the loan. Can I get another mortage after showing $500 profit on my 1st loan?
When you sell the property and wrap the loan it is different than rental income because you don't have a lease agreement. There really is a lot involved in this kind of transaction and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013 Financing in 83301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Idaho > Twin Falls County > Hollister
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer