Hinsdale : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ruth Capra, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, AL
Ruth Capra answered:
I have a home in my name and have just recently moved out. Can my significant other get me for abandonment?
Legal question; but I think it's your mortgage company you really should worry about. If you don't pay the payments, they get to foreclose and there goes your house and your credit. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 3, 2008 Quality of Life in 14743
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Cattaraugus County > Hinsdale
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer