Foreclosure in Hillsboro : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Summa Real E…,  in Hillsboro, OR
Summa Real Estate Group answered:
We are in a position where we are unable to make the payments on our home do we short sale or forclose? we are 3 mo behind in payments already
A lot of really good advice has already been provided here. There are options. Short sale is one option. I recommend attempting to get a loan modification while the home is listed fo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 23, 2011 Foreclosure in 97124
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Washington County > Hillsboro > Foreclosure in Hillsboro
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer