Property Q&A in Hills and Dales : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kay Kirby, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Kay Kirby answered:
Like to know more info about how to qualify for 100.00 dwn
This property is foreclosure by the lender and is now owned by The Dept of HUD. You can qualify for $100 down payment on any of their properties if you are bidding as Owner Occupant, fi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012 Property Q&A in Hills and Dales
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Bexar County > San Antonio > Hills and Dales > Property Q&A in Hills and Dales
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer