Foreclosure in Highland : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Chandra Watk…, Real Estate Pro in Redlands, CA
Chandra Watkins answered:
Who do I contact about foreclosed maintenance?
You can always contact your City Council Member for your area. They can usually be reached via email and can be very helpful in making sure the proper department is notified about a vac ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013 Foreclosure in Highland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Bernardino County > Highland > Foreclosure in Highland
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer