Home Selling in Hazel Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Derek Bauer, Real Estate Pro in South Lyon, MI
Derek Bauer answered:
Drawing up a land contract for selling my property. Is there a standard ammortization term that is used for a 3yr balloon land contract?
There are a lot of moving parts in a land contract. Do you own the house outright?
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 1, 2010 Home Selling in Hazel Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Hazel Park > Home Selling in Hazel Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer