Hazard : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Arpad Racz, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Arpad Racz answered:
Hi there, is 2016 or 2017 a good time to buy or sell ?

It depends on many factors. I would start with having a local real estate agent review your areas recent sales and go over a market analysis with them, then meet with a lender to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 19, 2016 Home Buying in 90063
Karen and Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Cameron Park, CA
Karen and Paul Catania answered:
I NEED to get my escrow deposit back. I cancelled the purchase agreement about 45 days after escrow opened i had loan contingency that was never
Escrow is a 3rd party in charge of distributing the funds to the correct people. They would be in control of the deposit. Because both of you are disputing who should get the deposit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 19, 2016 Home Buying in 90063
Annette  Law…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
Is the cost of homes rising the closer you get to down town la? If so why ? In five years will there be much of a change?
Less of a commute.
Closer to cultural centers.
Closer to events.
More and easier public transit.
Better safety net.

Because more and more folks are looking to buy in such locatio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 3, 2014 Investment Properties in 90063
FHA 203k Mor…, Real Estate Pro in CA,
FHA 203k Mortgage Lender answered:
What is TLC?
Hi Gladys,

The definition of TLC has already been answered below so just keep in mind it's a matter of interpretation, TLC, Fixer Upper, Diamond in the rough, lot's of pote ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 23, 2011 Home Selling in 90063
Dorene Slavi…, Real Estate Pro in Torrance, CA
Dorene Slavitz answered:
How to market a residential property for development?
Hi Scherazade,
Your best bet is to work with the kind of agents who are licensed and trained to sell investment property. This would be strictly Commercial Brokerages.
Send me an emai ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 18, 2011 Home Selling in 90063
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Leucadia, CA
John Arendsen answered:
Conventional loan, trust sale now lender wants repairs done b4 closing with an Escrow Holdback account. Is that legal, ethical?
Roof issues can be construed as potential "Safety" as well as "Health" related. As a 30 year general contractor, developer, broker I would say that the lender has th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 30, 2011 Home Buying in 90063
Sergio Medina, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA
Sergio Medina answered:
I wonder what happened between Jan '11 and Feb'11? Why did the value jump so high for a short period of time?
What specific location are you referring to Juan? I just sold 2 similar homes in the same area that were both investor flips. I sold 1 of them for 20k below asking price and sold the ot ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 23, 2011 Market Conditions in 90063
Lori Jeltema, Real Estate Pro in Newport News, VA
Lori Jeltema answered:
Looking for FHA Streamlined 203(k) Lender
I just closed one last week with a lender at Wells Fargo..always got my calls/emails and texts returned. closed a day late (due to unreleased deed of trust being worked out) but otherw ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2009 Financing in 90063
Mary, Both Buyer and Seller in All of Southern Cali...
Mary answered:
is there programs to help with the down payment?.?
We may be able to assist you with a couple of programs we're aware of.

You can reach me at clearvisioninc@aol.com
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2009 Home Buying in 90063
M.D.J,  in Los Angeles, CA
M.D.J answered:
if someone receives ssi,ssa can qualify to buy a house?
More information would be needed but "Yes" you can use SSI. SSA for qualifying if it will continue...3 yrs. or more and proof will be needed.

Anything else contact me.

Good luck ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 6, 2009 Home Buying in 90063
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
my mother passeed away 3 years ago but i can't find the deed to the home , i need a copy of the deed to make
I suggest that you might want to consult a probate attorney. In addition to the deed (which is a piece of paper) I would be more concerned about what happened legally when your mo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 29, 2008 Remodel & Renovate in 90063
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer